ENTER THE GKA AWARDS BEST MOVE OF THE YEAR CATEGORY BEFORE SUNDAY 24TH APRIL!
The first GKA Awards ceremony will run on the evening of Saturday 25th June in Tarifa as part of the GKA Big Air World Championships opening week! This year we’re running four awards categories – if you’d like to enter the Move of the Year category, we need your video submissions (shot anytime between 1st January 2021 – 24th April 2022) as soon as possible – uploads close 23.59pm CET Sunday 24th April.
There are male and female categories for the Move of the Year award – scroll down to upload your video, in either the men’s or women’s categories. This is a wide open category bringing together the absolute best of all kiteboarding disciplines into a single category. Once the window for video submissions closes on 24th April, a special committee led by GKA Kite World Tour judges and rider representatives will select a shortlist of ten male and ten female tricks that will go forward to the public & industry voting stage:
A rider from any kiteboarding discipline can enter and upload videos for the Move of the Year award:
- Riders can upload up to five single trick videos each
- Tricks must be from any time between 1st January 2021 – 24th April 2022
- Each videos must contain only one manoeuvre, in as good quality as you have it
- Participants must upload videos without music or graphic effects
- Maximum video file size: 100mb
- By uploading your video submission, you agree to our terms and conditions of use – click here to read.
- Deadline for submissions: 23.59pm CET Sunday 24th April 2022